Any modeler from Japan here??

Please e mail me directly, TIA Slider

Reply to
Slider

Well, this is a nesgroup, so I will ignore that request :-) I am in Japan, why don't you write your request here first, if it is not of interest to anyone else, we can take it offline.

Cheers, Gernot, in Kyoto

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Gernot, Speaking of which, did you get the e-mail I sent you on Tuesday?

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Jonathan> "Gernot Hassenpflug" wrote in Jonathan> message news: snipped-for-privacy@mb3.seikyou.ne.jp...

Jonathan> Gernot, Speaking of which, did you get the e-mail I sent Jonathan> you on Tuesday?

Yup, just in case my webmail did not work, here confirming reception of Tuesday's mail. Will reply when back in Kyoto....

Cheers, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug