Anyone on this NG from the U.K.? Read, you'll see why...

I need someone's help who resides in the U.K., shipping something only
available in the U.K. (legal, trust me) from there to the U.S. It's a
long story, I'll explain if you e-mail me directly. Please???
Paul
Reply to
Paul
email me
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Willing to assist e-mail me
Reply to
Les Pickstock
Aha! Someone else beside Jennings Heilig who's into Yorkshire Tea and McVitie's Chocolate Digestive Biscuits...
Chris
Reply to
Chris Hughes
Psst, wanna buy some toad-in-the-hole.... real choice stuff, genuine Lancashire, 300 bucks a gram... :-)
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg