Anyone on this NG from the U.K.? Read, you'll see why...

I need someone's help who resides in the U.K., shipping something only available in the U.K. (legal, trust me) from there to the U.S. It's a long story, I'll explain if you e-mail me directly. Please???

Paul

Reply to
Paul

email me

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Willing to assist e-mail me

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Aha! Someone else beside Jennings Heilig who's into Yorkshire Tea and McVitie's Chocolate Digestive Biscuits...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Psst, wanna buy some toad-in-the-hole.... real choice stuff, genuine Lancashire, 300 bucks a gram... :-)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg