MythBuster Facts

Hey how about that idiot with the Dennis Gage style crisco hats and that
goofy Jeff "Skunk" Baxter mustache? I mean this guy needs and probably gets
some serious enema action from his sidekick, who seems to be fairly
reasonable, so I cant figure why he hangs with a looser!
Man, TV sure does SUCK!
Melnick
\\\\\\\\\\\\
Reply to
Mr.Melnick
"PLONK"! and I don't do that very often.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Bill Shuey
At least you can make room on your kill file by taking any of Dennis' other phony accounts off.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72