Anybody know the "Flashback" company???

Hi all, I fell upon the Flashack SM-79 at my local hobbyshop today, and have never heard of the company. What's it worth??? I'm looking for a 1/48 SM-79 and have the choice between Classic Airframes, Trumpeter and now Flashback. Could use some advice, thanks.

-- Pierre-Henri Baras ___________________________ French Fleet Air Arm

de l'Aviation
"Un rugbyman qui réfléchit c'est déjà dix mètres de perdu..."

Reply to
Pierre-Henri Baras

Flashback and CA are the same plastic. Eduard rereleased the CA kit with additions of photo-etch, new decals and new(?) resin under the Flashback label. More info at Eduard's website,

Anders "Pierre-Henri Baras" skrev i meddelandet news:40a15997$0$12732$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Reply to
Anders

"Anders" a écrit dans le message de news:

9Vcoc.58877$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna go for the Flashback kit, which is $15 cheaper too! Pierre-Henri

Reply to
Pierre-Henri Baras

Yes the SM79 kit is limited edition!!!

Many photos at the Eduard site!

: >

: : Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna go for the Flashback kit, which is $15 cheaper : too! : Pierre-Henri : :

Reply to
Scorpian