Looking for Aviation Magazine. "Journal of Military Aviation"

There was a neat magazine that was published back in the early 90's. The "Journal of Military Aviation" I would like to complete my set. I think that there were only ten issues published. I am missing Volume 1 #1, Volume 2 #'s

3 & 5. Any one have these or know where I could find them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Steve Jahn

Reply to
Steve Jahn