Can we PLEASE NUKE Iraq now?

While we are busy raping our own soldiers for following orders, the newest Iraqi deal is the following......

Al Qaeda's leader in Iraq beheaded an American civilian and vowed more killings in revenge for the abuse of Iraqi prisoners, an Islamist Web site said Tuesday. A poor quality videotape on the site showed a man dressed in orange overalls sitting bound on a white plastic chair in a bare room, then on the floor with five masked men behind him. "My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael... I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah," said the bound man, adding he was from Philadelphia.

After one of the masked men read out a statement, they pushed Berg to the floor and shouted "God is greatest" above his screams as one of them sawed his head off with a large knife then held it aloft for the camera.

Please-NUKE IRAQ!

Melnick \\\\\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Is everyone simply incapable of distinguishing Iraq from Al Qaeda? They're not one in the same.

Kyle

Reply to
Kyle

Tell it to al Qaeda, al-Zarqawi in particular.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

He was not there before the war, you know...

Reply to
Stefan

that will be when the "pro-american" government turns anti-american the minute the last US troops leave... We should have finished this crap in 91...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Actually, I don't know either way and neither does anybody else.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Only in the Bush regime.

It's not too clear what Berg was actually doing in Iraq. He was NOT part of any official reconstruction contract. The US Army in fact detained him for two weeks while they tried to figure out what he was up to.

Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

You can find more details of Nick Berg here.

This is tragic, but please remember this is way off topic and there are far more appropriate newsgroups for this. This is a shitty thing to have happened, but it's nothing to do with scale models.

Having said that ...

My condolences go to Nicks family.

Reply to
Colin

Shoot, I've just noticed this guy melnick has been trolling before.

Please don't feed this troll.

Reply to
Colin

Yes, it does. Virtually all modern scale modeling is based on petrochemicals. The sooner we can crank up synthetic hydrocarbon production plants (like the thermal depolymerization "turkey fuel" plants), crank up some nuclear reactors, ditch those goofy hydrogen economy notions, and abandon the Middle East to its sandy and impoverished fate, the better off plastic modeling will be.

Petty tit for tat? Obviously not. Lessons of history when facing down barbarian cultures:

1: Turning the other cheek: suicidal 2: Tit for tat: Slow suicide 3: Massive overpowering retaliation: the only chance for success

Errr... Mohammad is DEAD, my friend. he started this war 1300 or so years ago, it's still roaring along.

Reply to
Scott Lowther

take a pill. that was my last word to el fako.

Check

graphic video.

Reply to
KITT

Ah, pill helped, so do willing girlfriends. So much for modeling....:-) As for models, I went down to Osaka tonight to buy some overdue kit and paints, only to find that the shop was closed. Should have checked, damn. Have to go again after the Shizuoka Hobby Show this weekend. Check you later....

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

good lad. what was the kit?

In article , Mr.Melnick writes

Certainly does with my kit building - I'm thinking of doing a vignette of Lynndie England with one of her playthings, she was in uniform so it is probably eligible for at least one IPMS military figure category. There's plenty of conversion material available, especially in 75mm and

90mm scales, it's just a case of sculpting fatigues over the usual basque, fishnets and suspenders. Stiletto heels to combat boots could be a problem, must check it there's any aftermarket stuff available...

Anyway, the girl probably has her post-military career sorted now, after she comes out of the slammer she'll probably find there's enough people out there willing to pay good money for to be treated the way she did those detainees to make a decent living...

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

Hey, nice link you sick commie f*ck! I bet you will now be up late tonight jerking off while watching it!

Melnick \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Perhaps you'd instead prefer to do a vignette of Nick Berg being brutally murdered by al Qaeda. It's much more graphic. Here's some reference material for you: http://147.208.132.198/news/specials/iraqcrisis/behead.WMV .

On second thought, in this case it's not the American that's the bad guy so maybe you should just go with your original plan....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Shinzan, resin kit in 1/72 of experimental Nakajima heavy bomber.... one for Keeper, and one for greedy little me.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

waaaaaaa! (po' boy crying ) that is one nice kit.

-

Talk about your basic frivolous lawsuit.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski