Anyone here with a Reese or CH Hanson 4 inch stencil set?

I'm designing decals for an AQM-34 (RPV) project, and these birds were given nicknames after surviving five missions over Vietnam. The nicknames were applied with a stencil set, and after a very long search I finally figured out that a Reese 4 inch stencil set was used. These sets are currently sold by CH Hanson. Is there anyone on this group who has such a set? In return for your help I could design some custom decals. Thanks in advance!

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site: