Anyone notice

frank wrote: : : I've found uk sites killers on postage, anybody know of any that : aren't or other european sites... : Keep in mind that many US banks will charge a "currency conversion fee" along with a crappy exchange rate that can really drive up the price of an order.

I have been hit with a ~$30.00 fee for this "service", along with a currency conversion rate significantly worse that that reported by The Universal Currency Converter.

Recently I saw a change to my credit card agreement that this "currency conversion fee" would be applied even if the seller charged my US dollars, and not the local currency.

Why did we bail those bastards out again?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

What a coincidence... I have 3 or 4 unopened Typhoons and Tempests that could fix your Tiger overpopulation problem for you PDQ. :)

Merry Christmas RMSians...

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

Ahh OK. Just thought it was worth a long shot.

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

ba-boom! right down the chimney!

Reply to
someone

christmas in oz must be like florida. warm and starnge.

Reply to
someone

Close... warm and RIGHT! :)

RobG (The Aussie one)