Arizonamodels OX-5 Engine Detail Kit

Anyone thinking about buying this "detail kit" should be aware that it comprises only four pieces of laser-cut wood and some drawings and photos. Nothing resembling the model shown at the Arizonamodels web site.

Reply to
Tom Spence

Reminds me of the old story of how Michealangelo beheld a block of raw marble, and in it, he saw his masterpiece, David. His artistry lay in his ability to chip away any part of the marble which did not resemble David. Likewise, all you must do is buy these expensive pieces of wood, then chip away any part that does not look like an OX-5. "Arizonamodels"? Hmmmm - perhaps "AZHosers" has himself a new gig? ;-)

JT

Reply to
jthmpson

I'd hate to speculate on what medium it'd pick but I would rule out wood. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller