Armorama?

I signed up with them but never got a conformation email. I can't reregister because it apparently recognozes my email address. I tried to get it to send me my password, it accepted my email but nothing.

I even tried to send a message through the Contact Us page.

What os the deal with these guys? I've seen several threads I wanted to join in but I can't log in.

Anyone have a siggestion.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I joined about a month or so ago and haven't had any problems. I just started getting active in their forums and everybody seems helpful and friendly.

The email I got from them with my password was from snipped-for-privacy@armorama.com Maybe try contacting them again and see if that helps. If there is anyway I can help let me know.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Shoot me your e-mail and username and I will tell jim to reset your password and resend it to you.

Reply to
rgronovius

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1132849983.028936.164370 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Done, check yer email. Thanks!