Atomic City - Still in Business ?

They put out the great Mercury capsule a few years back and then
nothing......
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
Looks to be around still.

Musicman59 wrote:
Reply to
FalconGuy
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D[
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D[
wow. did not know about the Gemini. That would have been fantastic. A same scale NASA line of kits would have been a dream. A 1/6 LEM !!!
Oh well...
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
I built the Mercury kit. I was really looking forward to the Gemini kit. Too bad they never did it.
Reply to
rwalker
Was the Gemini really going to be 1/6th? The Mercury was 1/12th and even at that scale the Gemini would have been pretty impressive.
Reply to
GordonD
Let me find the e-mail, but I wrote to them and they said (IIRC) they had sold designs, etc, and were no longer involved. I don't recall any mention of a Gemini capsule nor of other projects.
Reply to
Obviousman