Attn: Julian Hales

You need to check out:

in the "Test Post clubhouse" for Dec 30, 2003. They have a police car you may find interesting.

Reply to
Michael Stanley

may find interesting.

he he yeah i saw that, funneeeeeeee!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

The funnier thing is that being a Kern County resident, I know where that picture was taken...

One of my friends is a Kern County Sherriff...I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this one. And grab you a doughnut...

Reply to
Rufus

I couldnt tell from the image what it said, also no idea where it is.........its boring on cop cars here

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

It's either in back of the local town center, or in back of the Courts building in Bakersfield...I lean towards the latter.

It says - "We'll kick your ass, and take your doughnuts, too"; vice "To serve and protect" in the livery.

Reply to
Rufus

Kern wasnt the word i could quite make out, funny tho

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Still waiting to get the chance to pass it on to my pal at the Sherriff's...

Reply to
Rufus