AVP

Be neat if ''some'' model company came outwith a line of kits from the latest film,the pre manufactured figures are nice,but,I rather build them.

Reply to
teem

so what is in the film? not getting the best reviews so may wait for the DVD..

Craig

Reply to
aikidogal

I haven't seen the Second Movie. But I Loved the First AVP movie. I wish that someone would come out with a Good Sized Model of the Ship that was about 20 or so inches long. The Ship they had Designed for the Film was just Awesome

Yes - That's One I Want to See out Soon

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

This one out now is far better than that snowy,underground pyramid,thing they tried to palm off on us.You can wait for the dvds,but that has no bearing on whats going to be licensed.

Reply to
teem