rollmodels.com

Does anybody have experience (good, bad, or indifferant) with these guys? I tried ordering some stuff on-line and it was not good - tried contacting by phone (if you want to place an order) AND the webmaster (problems with viewing order and shopping cart are directed here) and neither have responded. They have the 4 P-61 items I am looking for..........

Reply to
Andrew M

They usually take up to a month to ship "in stock" items. Their prices are good and their quality is good. If you are willing to wait that long they are fine to work with. And, yes, they are very difficult to get on the phone. You just have to leave a message and hope for a call back within a few days.

I don't use them because of "all of the above", but that doesn't make them a bad company. You just have to be willing to do business on their terms (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

RollModels: I suspect the folks at RollModels have a "day job" as they do take some time to respond/deliver on occasion. That said, I have used them a number of times and was completely satisfied with their service.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

I've used Roll Models for years, and have always had a good experience. Most of my stuff, given my backlog of kits to build, isn't particularly time critical. They've always delivered, and in about three weeks or less. Good prices, too.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Reply to
eyeball

I've ordered from them a number of times, and always gotten what I've ordered. I have an order in with them right now that I placed just last weekend via the web - no problems, just waiting delivery.

Reply to
Rufus

I've used them a lot, but don't know about mail delivery. John Roll is a member of my model club and brings orders for club members to meetings. When I needed something in a hurry one time I drove to his house to pick it up. I consider him a pretty reputable guy.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry