Back from Germany

soon your a-1 will be looking for bigger quarters and a new kitchen for the wife.

Reply to
someone

Well the apartments i saw in Germany, the ceilings were twice as high as back home here...at the moment all my kits are with a storage co, so i cant run my fingers over the boxes, open them carefully and sit there looking at the plastic..

Reply to
Jules

wife? no woman is mad enough to put up me!

Reply to
Jules

it's quite likely one is waiting for you to come along. remeber the song whole wide world by wreckless eric? it has your name and your life to fill with. you will know what it is and what happens when it does. that spot has screamed for you to get there.

Reply to
someone

Tens of thousands of skeletons is what's under Paris; it's very spooky.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

yeah...i saw that clip

Reply to
Jules

You know, i have a few girls here, that really love me, say im a wonderful guy, honest, decent, funny and smart....but it seems the girls i go for, are the ones that treat you like shit, dont give a damn, and only think of themselves.....

Reply to
Jules

that's protypically human from both genders. i had to teach myself to avoid that. i learned i can be attracted to sane, intelligent women. if it had happened 30 years ago, i would not be alone today. oh well, tough shit.

Reply to
someone