Back on rec.models.scale

I am back on rec.models.scale!
Paul.

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:20:48 PM UTC-4, Paul wrote:

Cool, another voice to join the chirping crickets!
On 12/07/2013 8:20 AM, Paul wrote:

Welcome back. Sadly, the halls are pretty empty these days.
RobG (the Aussie one)
Den 15-07-2013 03:24, RobG skrev:

The lurking ghosts are wandering the endless halls ;-)
The halls may seem empty to the naked eye but I'm still here :-)
--
Uffe

Uffe Brentsen wrote:

...boooooiuld!
--
- Rufus

That begs the question: where are the people who used to inhabit here? Is the hobby just as active and they've moved elsewhere, or is the hobby down? Tho it is summer, and most of my building is fall/winter. I was in the ipms forums yesterday and its not very active. What other forums are popular?

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:11:35 -0500, Pringles CheezUms wrote:

ARC, Hyperscale, Britmodeller, Large Scale Planes and Aeroscale come immediately to mind.