Bad Seller on Ebay dtazzygirl

While I agree that communication is a must, sometimes your suggestions are impractical.

I recently had a bunch of MicroScale decals for sale on EBay, about 70 sheets IIRC. To keep track of all the transactions became I nightmare even though I had an Excel sheet to try and keep track of them all. Different buyers, EBay user IDs, PayPal user IDs, last names and email addresses did not help. Your suggestion with three emails would mean at least

210 emails in a few days time...

I really did try to keep up with it all, but I'm sure I dropped a ball or two. I just hope that noone enters negative feedback without getting in touch with me first in case there is an issue. The feedback system is great, but it is not only up to the sellers to be honest and communicate. So far, I have been blessed with only positive feedback - I say this as I have seen some people getting negative feedback for not posting positive feedback for the buyer ! While I do not require that the buyer post positive feedback before I post mine, I do want to know that s/he is satisfied so that I do not post positive feedback just to find out that s/he is a jerk if there is the slightest issue.

One thing that can cause problems is shipments being lost in transit. I always go to the post office to mail outbound items even if they are only letters. By paying there you get a receipt with the destination zip code as some form of proof if the item is uninsured and/or lacking delivery confirmation.

Sten ...stepping down from soap box...

Reply to
Sten

Bought a ton of stuff from dtazzygirl...........well, a lot of stuff, never had a problem

Reply to
Steve Faxon

I leave positive feedback as soon as payment is received. Why should I also send an email?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

If she is such a bad seller, then why doesn't she have lots of negative feedback in e-bay?

A seller with lots of negative feedback = no buyers buying = no upset buyers. Or is my view of life too simple??

(I am an e-bay seller and buyer and have seen both sides of this issue).

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.

Reply to
Robin

Sorry to read about your bad expierience with dtazzygirl on ebay. I also live in Indiana, and have bought many models from her with nothing but great results. I always keep my email reciepts and her email payment confirmations just incase there is a problem but have never needed them.

Reply to
Zack

I'm also sorry to read about your bad expierience with dtazzygirl on ebay. I've had numerous dealings with her, and great service. I did have one glitch, but it was remedied rapidly, and was the type of thing one should expect occasionally when going the mail order route.

Kenn Engstrom Port Orchard, WA

Reply to
KennVFRidr