barbed wire for dioramas

anyone got any suggestions for barbed wire in 1/72 scale for a diorama?

well how to do it and where i can get it from; things like that.

t.

Reply to
87015

diorama?

There is an article on Armorama.com on how to use the nylon window screen material to make barbed wire. It warns not to use metal screen material since the pieces will just fall apart.

Rob Gronovius

Reply to
rgronovius

just doubled the thread, twisted it slightly, then tied in barbs where I thought they would be appropriate using the same thread. I ran the thread through the side of a candle before using it. It looked pretty good and the old vet I gave it to had tears in his eyes. It's not as difficult as one might think. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

nice idea and i'll give it a try. i should have said that i was think of doing the coils of barbed wire that you find often on military airfields. this i thought would look a bit different to the bog-standard bushes, trees, etc that you usually get.

t.

Reply to
87015

Doesn't someone make photo-etch barbed wire? Curt

Reply to
Curt
87015 a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Eduard makes really fantastic stes (PE), with razor II Barbed wire andBrabed wire I... but the 2 sets I have are for 1/48 scale... and I'm afraid it will be to big for 1/72 scale. But, tale a look at Eduard website, they maybe make the same for your scale...

Reply to
Flying Frog