Before you blow $150 for a 2 seat 1/48 F-16 on ebay ...

Hasegawa (re)released and F-16b & F-16D this week along with the TF-104G 2 seat Starfighter

EBay's prices on these things have gotten nutty

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

You should have seen the price I saw on Ebay for an original issue of the "big tub" $1,500!!!! I kid you not!!! Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

tub" $1,500!!!!

Someone else on eBay is probably selling one for $10, but the shipping is $1,490.

Reply to
willshak

"big tub" $1,500!!!!

Lol....I wouldn't doubt it!!!!