Big Frankie is Coming Back !!

and probably for about $3000 less than the ebay price...

Craig

crw59

I heard they were rereleasing Rommel's Rod too. I have asked my favorite hobbyshop guru to hold one for me when it happens. He's an old rodder from way back and he looks for repops of 60's and 70's stuff. In that light he makes sure to get the old Deal's Wheels kits, of which I have three so far.

-- Message posted using

information at

Disco58

Now if only they'd bring back some of the more expensive Aurora airplanes...

Reply to
eyeball

write to the company. they read and answer emails !!!!!

Craig

Reply to
crw59