bill b.

wow! i got your box today and you weren't kidding. that "small bonus" blew my sox off. you and al superguy are the best traders ever. i know have a wing of 262's and the big bird will have many uses. thank you! need any more tunes?

really liked the johan 262. i have a sealed one i've avoiding opening. now i can test drive one and decide to keep or sell. they seem to fetch a good rice. the 234 was a hoot. that canopy really detracts... all the 262's are bathing in castrol. the big bird lost it's seams today. trying to decide the paint scheme. yours was good except for the oversize squiggles. that was a very old build, wasn't it? and you know you got me with the lindbergs... i majored in chronological whiplash at tardis u. so fahr away, smedley. and thanks again.

Tunes? I'm slowly compiling a rather eclectic list. You may suffer from chronological whiplash. Glad you liked the goodies!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

i had forgotten you told me about the 110. i should have remembered when i saw the seams. that is not your style. the painting would have been fine with the squiggles toned down. easy fix. the 234 was fine except for the factory canopy. the 100 will rise again! good box bill. made my day.

Actually I have no idea who built the 110. It was hanging in my friend's shop until I put my coat on one day and snagged it. That's why it was in the shape it was.

There are two JoHans, IIRC, and one Airfix, 262s. The 234 featured hand-painted markings. I figured that late in the war the neatness wouldn't be missed.

The He 100 was my attempt at 'growing' the design forward. 'Tain't too good.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller