Who sells removable core locks?

Who sells removable core locks? I remember seeing Best removable core
locks around the college when I was a student. Who are their
competitors?
Mark Geary
Reply to
Big Bird
falcon,arrow,medeco,assa, schlage ( SFIC everest)
Need some? Randy Main is the IC core "man". Mains Lock Supply do a web search for the website.
Reply to
Keyman55
Since you mention Best you must be referring to what the industry now calls Small Format Interchangeable Core, SFIC. That product is sold by many and some also sell a different size known as Large or LFIC.
Arrow Best Dorma Falcon GMS Kaba (Peaks) KSP Lori Master Medeco (Keymark) Olympus Schlage (Everest) Videx
They are quickly becoming ubiquitous and I have probably missed someone who may have started selling them a couple of days ago. BBE.
Big Bird wrote: > > Who sells removable core locks? I remember seeing Best removable core > locks around the college when I was a student. Who are their > competitors? > > Mark Geary > > -- > "It's going to be a tough one Sam...Ziggy hasn't got a clue and the > guy in the waiting room keeps asking me if I want a jelly baby."
Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

Site Timeline