AMTech dropped from Squadrons pre-sell list?

Did I fall asleep - did they go under? All their stuff that was on Squadron's presell list (XP-40Q and P-61) has gone poof.

I realize it has taken them longer than either curtis or northrop took to build the actual planes but the pre-sell list just doesn't feel the same without them.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Jeff Barringer wrote in news:11sto91c19pptf9 @corp.supernews.com:

And what about the C-135 variants? They've been due anytime for some time.

Reply to
Mustapha, P

I just emailed AMTech. I'll post if I get a response.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

And weren't they supposed to be re-releasing one of the 1/72 B-52H molds with wing box corrections??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

From: "thelaws" To: "Bruce" Subject: Fw: Don't Sell Your Kits Yet / The price of plastic Date: Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:21 PM

We discussed this yesterday

All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Count DeMoney" Newsgroups: rec.models.scale Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:48 PM Subject: Don't Sell Your Kits Yet / The price of plastic

Reply to
Bruce Apple

Hmmm - thats the reverse of my last squadron experience. I got my January supplement at the end of December, ordered

7 items from the supplement, and they all shipped the next day. Its one of the few times Squadron didn't B/O me on something.
Reply to
Jeff Barringer