AMTech dropped from Squadrons pre-sell list?

Did I fall asleep - did they go under? All their stuff that was on Squadron's presell list (XP-40Q and P-61) has gone poof.
I realize it has taken them longer than either curtis or northrop took to build the actual planes but the pre-sell list just doesn't feel the same without them.

And what about the C-135 variants? They've been due anytime for some time.
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:15:44 -0600, grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mustapha, P) wrote:

I just emailed AMTech. I'll post if I get a response.

My "From" address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to respond
"Mustapha, P" wrote:

And weren't they supposed to be re-releasing one of the 1/72 B-52H molds with wing box corrections??
                            Bill Shuey
Newsgroups: rec.models.scale Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:48 PM Subject: Don't Sell Your Kits Yet / The price of plastic

Virus Database (VPS): 0603-3, 01/18/2006

Hmmm - thats the reverse of my last squadron experience. I got my January supplement at the end of December, ordered 7 items from the supplement, and they all shipped the next day. Its one of the few times Squadron didn't B/O me on something.