William H. Shuey
From: "thelaws" To: "Bruce" Subject: Fw: Don't Sell Your Kits Yet / The price of plastic Date: Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:21 PM
We discussed this yesterday
All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Count DeMoney" Newsgroups: rec.models.scale Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:48 PM Subject: Don't Sell Your Kits Yet /
The price of plastic
Reply to
Bruce Apple
Hmmm - thats the reverse of my last squadron experience. I got my January supplement at the end of December, ordered 7 items from the supplement, and they all shipped the next day. Its one of the few times Squadron didn't B/O me on something.
Reply to
Jeff Barringer