Brigg Modellers

Here in Brigg in the UK we are trying to start a modellers group to meet and exchange ideas and skills etc.

The first meeting will be on Wednesday 22/09/2010 at 19.15hrs at St Mary's Church Hall in Brigg North Lincs.

We are not fixed on any particular facet of the hobby and wish to be all inclusive.

Anybody interested will be very welcome.

Contact can be made via snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk for further encouragement.

Reply to
Max George