bye you ugly lot!

"jules" wrote in news:l6Qnf.44917 $ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Sounds like a good christmas time to me.!!

Q: Jules, what things do you model and in what scale?

Dennis

Reply to
me-me

"jules" wrote in news:usCnf.37795$Ms6.28676 @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

I know I'm late, but I've been away at work. Jules, in case you see this sometime, I'll just say that it was 45deg C down in the pit where I was working, and not a snowflake in sight. Wind chill? What's that?

Enjoy yourself - and behave. No boorish Brit overseas antics, please - we don't want to see you on the international news... (c;

RobG

Reply to
RobG