Can Suckorsky block FS posts to forums or groups too?

would they go after Hyperscale, our little band of deviants on RMS,etc?

Craig

Reply to
who me?

lets copywrite every word ever uttered,and sue anyone who dares speak it...then the world can go mute

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

BULLSHIT!

No, I agree with what you're saying. I just want to establish early on my intent to claim the rights to the words and concept of "bullshit". ;-) Think of the mess that would clean up. Not to mention the mountsin of money I'd be sitting on.

Hell I could retire off of Vess alone.

WmB

WmB

That tall a pile would give you altitude sickness. You might as well go after "a bunch of sh*t" also "pile of sh*t" and since you mentioned him "piece of sh*t". If you also cover "Full of sh*t", "aw Sh*t" and "Oh Sh*t" you will be one wealthy sucker!

oxmoron1 MFE "No Sh*t!" YGBSM!!

Reply to
OXMORON1

intent to claim

that would clean

Guess I'll have to use "bovine excrement" from now on!

BB in Canada

Reply to
Railfan

In article , who me? writes

I think you misspelled "Sickarsekee"...

For real deviants, they'd have to go to rec.games.miniatures.warhammer, and that lot's used to GW's IP department, possibly the most rabid bunch of copyright enforcers not controlled by Bill Gates...

regards,

Reply to
Moramarth

I would like to claim the words "f*ck me!" so I can use it at appropriate moments

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

You forgot - 'Don't give a s**t', 'Don't know jack s**t' and many, many more..... Call now and you'll recieve this set of SIX (yes SIX) FREE steak knives....

RobG (the Aussie > >I just want to establish early on my intent to claim

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

As the fake legal representative of the fictitious bull and livestock growers and breeders of America association, I must tell you that we have the phony dibs on that word. :-)

Ron

Reply to
OSTIAANTIC

Please, there's an element of levity infecting this very serious subject. I mean, we're giving the impression that any jerkoff can just stand up and make ridiculous claims that defy all logic ...ok, bad example...

Chek

Reply to
Chek

Well said, that man!

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

"And the sign flashed out its warning..."

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Moooo!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

You'll really clean up with all the movies made with that line! Are you going to install mikes in everyone's bedroom to see how many times that phrase gets used, too? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

There you go, wandering off into politics again...;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

well I guess by all the thoughtful posts that the answer to my query is most certainly a "no"

wonder how their sad little attys are gonna deal with that....

Craig :-)

Reply to
Craig

You can't use that phrase, it's copyrighted by Simon and Garfunkel.

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

Bill Banaszak wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net:

That's it. We can tax, uh, you know, thingie.

Obscure Monty Python reference.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

You can't call them that, it's copyrighted by Simon & Garfunkel... whoops.... :-)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Thingie?