Chinese Flanker

Hi all, Does anyone know what the colours are for the PLAAF SU-27's either in FS numbers or the Humbrol equivalent?

Many Thanks Simon :-)

Reply to
SiG

Acording the Scale Aircraft Modelling Volume 20 Number 11 the colours are as follows

Dark Grey Upper Surfaces with the Undersurfaces being Light Grey.

The article also states that despite the increased flow of information between the former USSR and the west, matching paints to the standars FS and BS ranges has yet to be established.

What I sudgest is that you find a colour photograph of your subject then try to match the colours from that. Not an exact science I know but unless you can actualy get a paint chip thats the best I can sudgest.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Hi Gondor, Thanks for that........looks like I'll have to get me mixing palettes out :-(

Regards Simon

Reply to
SiG