Classic Airframes' A5M4K Claude

Has anyone built this model? Comments? Suggestions? The cockpits seem a bit fiddely. TIA Pete

Reply to
The Laws

Nothing on this kit (sorry ) but I have just finished their Meteor T7 , cracking kit now working on there Seahawk and have just ordered, much to my discust, their Wyvern.

Gods help my bank balance!!!

Reply to
Rory Manton

I did the single seat version so can't really comment on the "K" cockpit:

I do recall that there was a problem with the tail. Either the tail or the fuse is too wide. I think I sanded the fuse down in the rear to fit. I was pretty happy with how mine turned out.

Reply to
Wildcat