close to flesh tone spray paint?

no airbrush. is there a line of rattle cans that has a selection of tan colors? I have a few large scale nudes (8-12 inches tall) where a brush will not work..

thx - Craig

Reply to
Craig

I know a 1/1 scale nude (about 5'6") where a brush doesn't work either (anymore)

Dennis

Reply to
Bert&Ernie

I've seen several shades of tans from Krylon. 'Beige' & 'Toast' for example & some off-whites that might be OK for paler tones.

Reply to
famvburg

Have you tried a merkin?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

;)

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

ok, I'll bite. wazzat?

Reply to
Craig

Yes I did, but that just looked even funnier. And a I found that you can't use a merkin for dry brushing. Damn thing keeps shedding its hairs.

Dennis "the Glue> >

Reply to
Bert&Ernie

It's a crotch toupee. ;-)

Nude models wear them if the magazine they're posing for prefers a bit of carpet to match the drapes.

WmB

WmB