Color Kawasaki Ki-100

Hasagawa's Ki-100 Koh kit # 09144 ( JT44) shows the color H 66 Sandy Brown used several times including the interior. I know this is a Gunze Sangyo number but does anyone know of a close substitute in a FS number paint or does Model Master have this color in their line? Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

Hub & Diane Plott III

The *excellent* cross-reference chart at

doesn't list either an FS number or a Model Master equivalent but notes that H66 is RLM Sand Brown 79 (semigloss).

Reply to
Al Superczynski

via email.

Thanks guys I completely forgot about the fantastic paint and color information at the IPMS Stockholm site. I took a look and going through all of the permitations (SIC?) saw that they showed H66 to be similar to Humbrols Hu62 "leather" and a cross from that to be Model Masters 1736 "leather" and that cross's to FS 30140. So I'm pretty much set as I have both RLM

79 and MM 1736 on hand. Again thanks for the help Mike
Reply to
MQM107