Color Questions

All, I'm breaking away from my Klingon cruiser re-build to work on Tam's German machine gunner w/greatcoat in 1/16 scale. Figures scare me, so the best way to deal with that is to jump right in. So far it's a very fun kit! I've started painting but I'm not sure what colors to use for the coat buttons? Were they plastic (shiny) or wood or what? Also, were the grenade handles made of wood or what? Thanks.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward

Standard German uniform buttons. A dull metal of light grey or silver color.

Also, were the grenade

Ja. Wood.

WmB

WmB