Contaner ship models

There is a company that makes styrene ship models, including some
container ships. I remember the name is something like IMC or IMEC or
something like that. Anyone know what this company is, so I can find
their products?
Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
Yep, that seems to be the one. Now I have to figure out which kit is which. As I recall, they had two similar container ships- one with and one without a deckload of containers.
Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Site Timeline