Contaner ship models

There is a company that makes styrene ship models, including some container ships. I remember the name is something like IMC or IMEC or
something like that. Anyone know what this company is, so I can find their products?

I think you are thinking of IMEX.
http://www.imex-model.com /

Yep, that seems to be the one. Now I have to figure out which kit is which. As I recall, they had two similar container ships- one with and one without a deckload of containers.
on 5/22/2008 10:11 AM Don Stauffer in Minnesota said the following:

IMEX seems to be a distributer. I checked all those ship models and couldn't find a container ship.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Was just at the local Hobbytown and they have one, with deck cargo. Didn't notice the price though.