damn tamiya

are they ever going to reissue that damn 1/48 lancaster? ebay prices are reaching the truly stupid levels.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote: : are they ever going to reissue that damn 1/48 lancaster? : ebay prices are reaching the truly stupid levels. : Of course they will - after you purchase one at the stupid ebay levels. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

not going to happen. i set my budget at $90. if that doesn't happen, it won't happen. doesn't have to be ebay, if someone wants to sell for that, fine.

Reply to
someone

I will sell you mine for $90.00 Plus shipping. Let me know if you interested. I'm in Calif

Todd

Reply to
flyfort17

That's why you gotta love this group. I was buying and selling models to and from guys all around the world that I 'met' here before ebay was off the ground. I once picked up a cheap 1/72nd B-52 and hand- carried it with me on a plane to California (while on a trip for something else) to a guy who wanted it. In retrospect, I was way too nice, but at least somebody in California owes me a favor (if I could only remember who it was). I bought a model from a guy in Perth, Australia, that was cheaper, overall, than in Milwaukee, an hour away. There's more, but you get the idea.

We may be 'lawless Usenet', but at least we're honorable - for the most part.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

i'm in ca, too. let me see if i can actually scrape up $90. i may have spoke too soon. that was also my upper limit. is that your best price?

Reply to
someone

Wow, I replied yesterday and it never showed up. Anyway since your a fellow Califorinan I can go down to

80.00 plus shipping. sound good.

Todd

Reply to
flyfort17

let me roll the pennies and count them up. i'll know monday, ok? is it the regular lanc, not dam or tallboy? thanks for the patience, this has been a tough spring.

Reply to
someone

Its the reg lancaster. Take your time. Its here in my closet. I think the decals might be a little yellowed. hope that ok.

Todd

Reply to
flyfort17

if you get another buyer, sell it. i won't be able to for a while. i just got some car fun and have to do a water pump and radiator. so i'm poor for a couple of months, anyway. thanks, though.

Reply to
someone