Definitely OT! Re: 29 years ago today.....A reply to Meldick

Earlier you said you were in Nam. Which is it?

Wrong! None of that is classified any more. See my P-For post to you.

See above.

You need to be more honest and straightforward. If you were, you wouldn't have yourself in the mess you're in now.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

the reply will be a nym-shift. ha-ha, busted!

God damn boy-you certAINLY DO HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS DONT YOU? i COULD GIVE YOU THER ANSWERS YOU SECRETLY CRAVE, BUT, i AM GONNA MAKE YOU WAIT ON IT. And don't believe everything mommy and daddy told you bird brain, There are many a secret in the jungle!

I want you to sweat it out for a bit, in the meantime, I am going to find a good hide so I can sight you in real proper like.

Big Hint there for you....... mel...somehing or other--go look in your precious little phone book!

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Somehow I think that's going to just about do it for Melnick the trolling Vietnam vet imposter.

WmB

WmB

There was a whole world of difference between being stationed in Thailand and being stationed in Viet Nam. Hell, I served *two* tours in Thailand but that doesn't make me a Viet Nam veteran....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Closer to it than Melnick, Al.

WmB

WmB

but you're still a vietnam era vet. rumor has it there were more than ffod fights in thailand.

I can make the time when it comes to exposing fakers and wannabes

I'm not the one on the hot seat, you are. I can wait. You are right, there are secrets in the jungle but you don't know anything about any of them.

As I said, I'm not the one sweating, you are. And, you can find any hide site you want, assuming you even know what one is beyond what you've read in the "adventure" magazines.

You have to keep up. I alreadt tols you I've been there, done that and you aren't there. Is that all you got? You're absolutely pathetic. I've exposed you for the miserable fraud you are and I've had about all I can stand of you. How about you go and hump someone else's leg for a while now. See ya 'round.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I killfiled this phoney, but I still see hi quoted in other replies.

He claims that he was in Takhli. What year(s).

If he was there he would know which American firms had civilian employees, tech reps, working on USAF aircraft there.

Somebody ask him and I'll let you know if he actually knows or if he just reads articles.

I doubt if he'll reply, though. Dennis has a reputation for dishonesty as well as stupidity.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Yeah, but I recognize the distinction and don't try to make myself out as something I'm not.

There were occasional skirmishes but I was never anywhere near any of them. Bangkok was pretty safe if you were careful around Patpong St...... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Maybe Melnick was posted with Homer Simpson at Chun King and La Choy.

Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Well, I certainly have reposted his stuff when replying to him so, I have been guilty of perpetuating his crap. That said, I've said my piece to him and consider it a done-deal. I don't intend to reply to him anymore.

Cheers...........Bill

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Probably the best bet.

He isn't even funny anyore.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Considering the history of the individual, more like service at Hu Flung Dung.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Bill; and others!

Calm down, take a tranquilizer (or a beer) and stop waisting your breath on this two bit troll. He ain't worth the bandwidth!

Bill Shuey

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I told you guys, he was so deep undercover that his alias had an alias... try looking under - 'Sewer Attendants' or maybe 'Boot Polishers'.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Again, look at his history.

Unlicenced proctologist. Draft board? Stateside, of course.

Closest he ever came.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Nah, if that were true, he'd at least be entertaining.

" 'The wind' just broke his leg..."

Reply to
EGMcCann

I have one last bit of research to pass on to you, Mr Melnick, before cutting you loose.

First, a quick recap: First you popped up in the thread and claimed you served in Vietnam "for a short period" in 1975. and in response to inquiries, you said you served with "USAF SOG" to "help keep the infrastructure in good hands" or something to that effect. Once that story fell apart, you adjusted fire and claimed you were actually in Thailand at Takhli Airbase but you did not retract your claim of being assigned to "USAF SOG." Just for general information, it's pronounced Ta Khli by the Thais and the map I'm looking at right now from the early 70s shows it as such. For those who might be reading this and do not know where "Takhli" is, it's in southwestern Thailand.

Now, lets get right into it. I checked with my co-worker again (you know, the retired Air Force officer who really was there at that time) and he added some more interesting insight. He left Thailand in about early-mid-1976 when pretty-much all American servicemen were asked to leave. However, that was from Bangkok. With the exception of one small organization located "up-country" in northeast Thailand (and a long way from Takhli), all the outlying bases had been closed in 1975. Also, he remembers no Air Force Special Operations units of any kind at Takhli at any time in 1975. Remember, he was in the JCRC and he would know.

As far as ongoing combat activity at the time; the only combat was against a small Communist insurgency in the Pupon Mountains, in the northeast part of Thailand along and just west of the Thai/Lao border, generally between Nakhon Phanom and Mukdahan. This was about as far from Takhli as you can get and still be in Thailand. The Thai Government operation against the Communist insurgents was strictly an indigenous affair and no American servicemen were involved in it.

That said, it was a major success for the Thai military and Government. Through a dual track strategy of defeating them in battle and offering land and other material incentives, the entire Communist insurgency collapsed. The former insurgents returned to the Thai fold and became upstanding "gentlemen" farmers and citizens.

Alright. My work here is done; back to model-related stuff.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Thank you for the reminder, Bill, but I am perfectly calm. Our man, Melnic is the one who is screaming profanities and slinging BS.

That said, I just posted the last bit of research on his claimed military service and I'm now done with him.

Cheers........Bill Woodier