Definitely OT! Re: 29 years ago today.....A reply to Meldick

That included me. Lost six months of my tour. Bummer..... :(

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Wasn't that the name of a World War II P-51?

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

i thought it was wun hung low.

Close. I think the actual name was "Hoo Flung Dung"

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier