Ebay problem-you gus got to read-Talk with Sikorsky Att. Mr. Pasulka

Hasogramiya's got no standing to complain, because they put it, with their name on it, in the stream of commerce. Were you to manufacture the same kit and mislabel it as theirs, that would be closer to the present situation. Sikorsky's complaint arises out of the unauthorized marking of the product.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

And from his grave, Gioacchino Rossini reaches out a ghostly hand and taps Moore on *his* shoulder and says, "Funny, *I'm* the guy who wrote it as the overture for a *serious* Opera and I *don't* recall giving permission for it's use in a horse-opera..."

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Unfortunaly, I was pointed out to me later that Lark DID put the K-Bosh on that commercial. Stopped Freeburg cold. 8o(

The Old Timer