F-104S

Whatever happened to that FREMS F-104S? Is FREMS still in business and releasing new kits after that very nice MB339?

Frank

Reply to
ROTORFRANK

Ken from Pacific Coast Models stated that when Hasegawa released their 104, it essentially killed a project that was iffy to start with as FREMS is a two man operation to my knowledge.

They are a molding job shop that services industry and the kits were worked on in between jobs and in spare time.

Apparently the 339 did not return enough money to go on. It is a shame as I consider the Frems 339 to be a great kit.

Here's hoping that FREMS has an ace up their sleeve in the form of an AMX in

48th scale. It saw action with NATO in Kosovo.

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian