F-5 freedom fighter decals

Does anyone know were I can find 1:72 decals for philippine Air Force freedomfighers? Superscale is suposed to have one called 72104, but I can't find it.

regards André

Reply to
André

I have a lot of F5 decs for many unusual countries, i can take a look if you dont find any local.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I would be very happy. I've tried for some time to find those decals, but... :-( Superscale 72104 seems to be out of production too...

regads André

"JULIAN HALES" skrev i meddelandet news:dEwWb.78$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
André

Sorry, i had just looked, i knew i had lots of F5 old sheets, eitheopia and many other countries but alas not Philipenes, i cant remember what the colours are, find me a online pic and i will see if its in my spares, i keep various contenants seperate so there is a small chance i could make up the ones.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Thank you trying anyway. I was hopeful for some hours. :-) I will to contiue my seach...

regargs André

"JULIAN HALES" skrev i meddelandet news:bBOWb.5365$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
André

Philippine markings are red, white and blue and consist of diamonds taller than wide, with 'wings'. Usually the aircraft had "PHIL. AIR FORCE" somewhere on the fuselage (under the cockpit on F-5s, IIRC).

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Try this website for a variety of pictures:

DAR

Reply to
David Roquemore

Hi Decals # 72036 for F-86D has Philipene AF decals on it, don't know if they are the right size, but you can see a picture of them on the Hannants site

Regards Jim Barr

André wrote:

Reply to
Jim Barr