FA: 1/72 Caudron C-445 Goeland injected kit

Luftwaffe ligth transport

Please look at:

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
Anonymous

Tom, For Bog's sake, stop morphing! If you don't want to keep being plonked, then combine ALL your auction posts into one post.

If you want to make yourself unpopular, AND want to risk others complaining to your ISP, then by all means keep on morphing. (No, That's not a threat that I will complain; it's a prediction that someone else may complain.)

Show a little courtesy please.

Reply to
Jessie C

Good Old Tom. I've been away for a while and really missed your posts. Am really pleased to see them back again.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:52:06 +0100, kim wrote: Sorry to piggyback on your post, but you'll see why.

Of course you don't. You're the one making them. And learn to spell my name correctly.

Personally I don't.

Have you ever heard of such a thing as "waste of bandwidth"? Not to mention that the name of this newsgroup is NOT rec.models.scale.for-auction? Auction posts are NOT on-topic.

I did. I'm pissed that you morphed.

Watch out for that. There are netkops who will report you for less.

Yes, I'm being a bitch. Sue me.

Reply to
Jessie C