FA: Canadian Military Aircraft Roundel Print

This very attractive, limited edition print shows 33 distinctly different aircraft roundels, starting with those of the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS) and Royal Flying Corps (RFC) during WW I, the Royal Air Force (RAF) up to the end of WW II, through the era of the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) to those of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) found on today's modern combat and support aircraft. Each roundel is labeled with a name, the year(s) it was in "official" use and a brief explanation and are arranged in date order.

To view item visit:

Bill Burns

Bill, I picked up a similiar poster from a CF Base a couple of weeks ago for a donation of $2.00. There's also a similiar print available from DoD in Winnipeg and Heritage Canada.

d=1

Reply to
imaxguy

Where do you get it (i don't have a base anywhere near me)? I looked on both sites and it isn't mentioned anywhere. I sure as shit aint going to pay 15 dollars for something my own taxes have already paid for.

JC

> d=1

Reply to
JC Hayes

No promises, but you might be able to get one through the DND Public Inquiry Office. Contact information for them can be found at .

If they don't have any, there's an outside chance that Canadian Heritage would have one. Their contact information is at .

Reply to
Rob Kelk