FA: REVELL Space Station "S" kit (circa 1958)

nitwit nymshift ned loser

Reply to
someone

you would be right if it wasn't for the fact ned isn't selling and posts this crap to other newsgroups. if he was the seller, it would be fine, but he isn't. he's a spammer, sending his self serving crap all over. look in the coin groups for starts. then play find the ned. go it?he isn't a modeler or a coin collector or a jewelery fan or anything else. it's good to see someone playing watchdog to defend spammers. keep up the good work. even the roaches have a right to spread.....

Reply to
someone

I have a question what exactly makes this person a loser. I have been posting off and on this newsgroup for years. Rec.models.scale has always been a great place for trading and discussion for model kits of all types. The kit that this guy is selling is a great example of a very rare kit. I really see no problem with making people aware of what you are selling.If you are really having a problem with someone posting about their models for sale simply just do not open the post. Otherwise please stop the ranting everytime you see someone selling a model

Reply to
John Geigle masterpiecemodels

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote: : : you would be right if it wasn't for the fact ned isn't selling and posts this : crap to other newsgroups. : In this particular instance, the For Auction notice was cross- posted to alt.ebay.buyers, which, if it is an ebay auction, seems perfectly apropos. : : look in the coin groups for starts. then play find the ned. : I don't care what the OP does in OTHER groups. In this instance, he followed newsgroup etiquette to a 'T'.

Seriously, what more should you expect?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

yeah, pollyanna is dead.

Reply to
someone

look for yourself. you're a modeler, ned is a spammer.

Reply to
someone

Actually your right if he is a spammer then I agree with you but if whomever he is, is just promoting a model that they are selling I think your tactics are a little strong handed. I listed an old Revell Westinghouse Atomic Reactor S kit. I was slammed by someone about listing on ebay when I own modelersswapmeet. Even I know the rare kits sell better on ebay. I guess my biggest problem is people jumping the gun with flame mail if they do not agree with what they want to see. My opinion is if you done want to read it flag it as spam or do not open it at all. Bottom line is that this is "was" supposed to be a modelers community where people could talk, sell and trade models.