FA: Shinohara 3-way, dbl-crossover, curved turnouts on Ebay (.au)

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that I have three of the more unusual types of Shinohara turnout assembly currently listed on Ebay:

- Shinohara # 4 Double Crossover Code 100 NIB ! (1)

- Shinohara # 6 3-Way Turnout Code 100 NIB ! (1)

- Shinohara # 6 RH Curved Turnout Code 100 NIB! (1)

These items are located in Sydney Australia and the currency for the listings is Australian dollars. I will ship world-wide.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Christmas greetings to everyone, and I hope you all have a safe, prosperous and productive New Year!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
The One4Sun - GWS