FA: Very Rare Revell Atomic Power Plant

thanks for looking http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item 0265795483

Not really. That kit will be bought by someone (other than me) for around $2,000, based on previous sales, so his start-up isn't all that unreasonable. Thing is, it seems to me that this is a "collector's model", not a "builder's model".

wonder where you can buy little Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas figures to go with it?
Craig

As long as we can use them for control rods :D
on 9/12/2008 7:05 PM snipped-for-privacy@AdiespamOL.com said the following:

That would make Catherine Zeta-Jones available again. I'm for it.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I just saw the Abraham Lincoln AND the Campbeltown on the shelf, and told the proprietor that this is where I came in and now I'm out of the hobby. Seriously, how long before the re-issue? A year?
The Old Man wrote:

I have been tempted to cast some parts so I could make this kit becaus it is pretty cool but Greed and the fact I just bought a real 1 to 1 scale M-35 A2 deuce and a half creates the need for a little extra cash. cheers John
Why are you listing it on Ebay? You keep telling us to go to your websites <http://www.masterpiecemodels.com and http://www.modelersswapmeet.com to buy models. Well I guess you don't have faith in your listing site or you know where the money is to be made! LOL
Mark M
message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item 0265795483
Mark M wrote:

I do have faith, but unfortunately Ebay still has alot more coverage for rare kits than modelersswapmeet. Even I am a realist, it will sell better on ebay and if it does not I will list it on the swap meet. For your information Masterpiecemodels is a commercial model making company that has nothing to do with kits at all. And Modelersswapmeet is an experiment to create another outlet for modelers to sell their kits.