for the nautical minded

Reply to
Ron

close, it's actually 'murrican. or if you're from maine, eemurrican.

A murkin lurker speaks up...

Reply to
Rufus

Just couldn't resist - A Happy New Year to all - and I have a nice large glass of Madeira to hand...hic

David Amos

Ok...is the "100% human hair" part supposed to be an ENTICEMENT?!?!?!?

Pass me that bottle, please...

Reply to
Rufus

Hmm, just the detail part necessary for those of us with a life-size doll we need to accurise! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

If from AU or anywhere else outside America: Septics :-)

Are you trying to tell us something about what goes on in your basement bill? ;)

Bill Banaszak wrote:

Ron

Heck, no, it's too darn cold down there right now, kinda like the last couple of years I was married.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Ron wrote regarding "Werkin":

Darn Ron, take your pick...

A mind is a terrble thing to waste

OR

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Just kidding! Happy New Year!

rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

Now I'm curious! How do you attacch it? Don't remember any tabs or such....

The Old Timer

Some years ago, I saw an ad for a conversation piece -- a brass monkey statue, with a separate piece for the monkey's testicles. The testicles hung on a sloping bar whose end was covered by a bimetallic strip, so that if it got cold enough (i.e., by putting the statue in the freezer), the bimetallic strip would bend far enough to release the testicles -- bringing life to the old phrase...

Reply to
Sean Malloy

that really reminds me of the william s burroughs dr benway monologue. i sure miss him. coolest thing i ever saw was burroughs walking down a new york street carrying a quart of absolute vodka in a clear bag.