FS a big pile of brand new models, magazines, books & airbrush parts

I am quiting this hobby and have a big pile of brand new unbuilt kits for sale. Consider the size, I can only do pickup or delivery if not too far
away. I have some more Japanese magazines too but haven't had the time to list yet. I am in Vancouver BC Canada. Price in USD. Thanks for looking.
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan/hobby