KD431 Corsair book

Hope you don't mind me being immodest here. If you read Model Airplane International you will see that the latest issue has a review of Corsair KD431 book by my friend David Morris at the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton. It is about the four year project with the Museum's Corsair. They gave it 10/10!I did a lot of the photography in the book. We are rather proud that this is not only a really good read, it is also full of reference for modellers, and a groundbreaking project in terms of museum restoration. This aircraft has been restored as near as possible to original, removing all the subsequent "decoration". If you go to:

follow the links to the Corsair Project, you can read all about it, at the bottom of the page is a link to buy a copy of the book. If you phone them, you may even be able to persuade David Morris to sign a copy for you! We are now well into a similar restoration of a Martlet (Wildcat for our American cousins). Thank you all for reading this, hope you like the book.

Nigel Cheffers-Heard

Reply to
Nigel Cheffers-Heard