FS: Aero Detail (Mosquito, Wildcat) and Marine Mitchells

Dear all,
I have the following books for sale, please email. I am offering them
to r.m.s before I auction them on Yahoo or eBay. Payment in cash or by
Paypal. Shipping as buyer requests. Shipping costs as is, no hidden
handling fees.
1. Aero Detail 22, Grumman F4F Wildcat $30
2. Aero Detail 23, De Havilland Mosquito $35
3. Marine Mitchells in World War Two by Jerry Scutts $10
Thank you fo your consideration,
Gernot
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug