FS: Aero Detail (Mosquito, Wildcat) and Marine Mitchells

Dear all,

I have the following books for sale, please email. I am offering them to r.m.s before I auction them on Yahoo or eBay. Payment in cash or by Paypal. Shipping as buyer requests. Shipping costs as is, no hidden handling fees.

  1. Aero Detail 22, Grumman F4F Wildcat

  1. Aero Detail 23, De Havilland Mosquito

  2. Marine Mitchells in World War Two by Jerry Scutts

Thank you fo your consideration, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug