FS: Kits, mostly aircraft, some armor & SF

Hi guys, I've made some room in my closet, but still need more space. I have a bunch of kits for sale:

All kits are complete and unstarted, unless otherwise noted. Most of the kits have been opened and some of the parts bags may be opened as well. Some parts will be off the sprue trees. E-mail me if you need pictures of the boxes or kit plastic. I prefer to sell to US addresses only, mainly because of the shipping & custom hassles. I will ship on receipt of payment (either P.O money order or check) unless we've done business previously. I'm willing to make a deal for all or subsets of the list (like all the German WWII kits, etc.) Shipping, unless otherwise requested, will be USPS Priority mail. The prices already include the shipping cost.

Kits are priced at or below average e-bay winning bids. Some are way below.

Thanks for looking,

Frank

Reply to
Frank Henriquez

Check it out 'e'. Frank has at least one Lindberg for sale.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

huh? where? did i miss it?