FS: Plastic Scale Model Kits

Plastic Scale Model Kits
I have for sale the following Plastic Model Kits. Prices US plus postage
+ 1991 Monogram Models Inc. "1953 Corvette" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2)
with Original Box (1:24 Scale). The box front features a 1953 Corvette, white, with black convertible top. Price $20.
+ 1991 Revell "Gary Ormsby's Castrol Fuel Dragster" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2). The box front states: "1989 NHRA Top Fuel Champion" and features an Action-Photo of Gary Ormsby's Castrol Fuel Dragster at the Ford Motorcraft, California Nationals. The 1991 Revell "Gary Ormsby's CASTROL FUEL DRAGSTER" Model Kit is Factory-Sealed in MINT condition. Price $25.
+ 1986 Tamiya Model Co., The "Ferrari Testarossa" Plastic Model Kit. The Model Kit (1/24 (Scale) Sports Car Series NO. 59 is complete and ready to assemble (complete with Instructions and Boigraphy of the Sports Car). Price $20.
+ 1997 Revell "'97 Ford F-150 XLT Standard Cab Pickup" Model Kit. The Model Kit is SKILL 2, 1:25 Scale. The Revell '97 Ford F-150 XLT Standard Cab Pickup Model Kit is (Factory-Sealed) in MINT condition. Price $12.
Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you
Good luck with the Corvette. I haven't been able to sell the ones here yet.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.