FS: Plastic Scale Model Kits

Plastic Scale Model Kits

I have for sale the following Plastic Model Kits. Prices US plus postage

  • 1991 Monogram Models Inc. "1953 Corvette" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2) with Original Box (1:24 Scale). The box front features a 1953 Corvette, white, with black convertible top. Price .

  • 1991 Revell "Gary Ormsby's Castrol Fuel Dragster" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2). The box front states: "1989 NHRA Top Fuel Champion" and features an Action-Photo of Gary Ormsby's Castrol Fuel Dragster at the Ford Motorcraft, California Nationals. The 1991 Revell "Gary Ormsby's CASTROL FUEL DRAGSTER" Model Kit is Factory-Sealed in MINT condition. Price .

  • 1986 Tamiya Model Co., The "Ferrari Testarossa" Plastic Model Kit. The Model Kit (1/24 (Scale) Sports Car Series NO. 59 is complete and ready to assemble (complete with Instructions and Boigraphy of the Sports Car). Price .

  • 1997 Revell "'97 Ford F-150 XLT Standard Cab Pickup" Model Kit. The Model Kit is SKILL 2, 1:25 Scale. The Revell '97 Ford F-150 XLT Standard Cab Pickup Model Kit is (Factory-Sealed) in MINT condition. Price .

Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you

Reply to
J.R. Sinclair

Good luck with the Corvette. I haven't been able to sell the ones here yet.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller