FS: V2 Rocket launch site vehicles

I the following Planet Models kits for sale. They could make a V2 Rocket launch site. They are all in scale 1/72. Each kit contains beautiful finely cast resin (made by CMK) and some photoetch detail parts.

MV009 Faun ZRS (heavy tractor, used to pull the LOX tank) MV012 A-Stoff Transporter (LOX tank) MV013 Meiller-Wagen (V2 transport trailer,lifting frame, and service platform) MV015 Sdkfz 7/3 Feuerleitpanzer (Armoured halftrack control-start unit, also used as a tractor for the V2 on Meillerwagen.) MV017 Kfz 385 Flugbetriefstoff-Kesselvagen (C-stoff fuel tank) MV018 Opel Blitz T-Stofftankwagen (T-stoff fuel tank)

I will also include: Sh72010 Special Hobby EMW A4b the winged piloted version, but, with a little modification (fill the cockpit opening), can be built as a regular A4 or the A4b winged version.

The Planet Kits usually sell in shops for 35 Euro each (if you can find them, some are discontinued.)

I am not willing to split the set. If you need any further details, please ask me. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hotmail.com (remove the word nospam) I am looking for 120 Euro (or nearest offer) Buyer pays postage. Regards, Radu

Reply to
Radu Brinzan